The following links are those that I find useful from time to time and would like to share with you.  Please remember to approach all new sites with caution and only provide the information that you are comfortable providing, better safe than sorry!

Fishing Breaks

On the Fishing Breaks web site you will find the rivers listed by county : Hampshire, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Sussex, Dorset, Devon, Derbyshire and Yorkshire. All the beats are shown on the web site by river, with a brief description of each, photographs, map link, video clip and prices, plus advice on the best local fly patterns month-by-month, places to stay and tackle tips.

 Environment Agency

The Government Agency responsible for managing the environment in general including water and habitat in particular.  They also manage the issue of the  Environment Agency Rod Licence which you need if you are aged 12 or over and fish for salmon, trout, freshwater fish, smelt or eel in England (except the River Tweed), Wales, and the Border Esk and its tributaries in Scotland.

Angling Trust

The Angling Trust is the representative body for game, coarse and sea anglers in England. Our members support the campaigns and legal action we carry out to protect fish stocks and our programmes to increase the number of anglers fishing for fun and in competitions. We're fighting for the future of YOUR fishing, but we need YOUR support to do more. If you want to protect your fish and fishing, for now and in future join your representative body today.